1260 connection issues

Hi there,We have 3x 1260 HPLCs with G1314C  VWDs and have connected them to Empower 2 using the Agilent Infinity ICS v1.0 with no issues. I am now trying to connect another 1260 with a G1314F VWD and am running into issues. In run samples when I select "equilibrate and monitor" it just gets stuck and I am not able to see a baseline/signal (the instrument settings do however transfer to the LC). I also cannot perform any injections. In the message centre I get errors stating "Method download failed! Module x is locked by another controller." Each of these 4 1260s is connected to a separate LACE.The G1314C detectors use a LAN card that you pop in whereas the G1314F has a built in LAN interface. On the G1314F I am using the BOOTP mode (all DIP switches in the 0 position). On the G1314C the DIP switches on the LAN card are all in the 0 position and it is using BOOTP.Any advice? In the Agilent Infinity ICS v1.0 release notes it states that the G1314F is supported (and that is the one that is giving us issues).Thanks!Susy

Comments

• Hi

Have you checked Firmware revision on detectors

Best regards

Reinhard Burger