1260 connection issues

<p>Hi there,</p><p></p><p>We have 3x 1260 HPLCs with G1314C  VWDs and have connected them to Empower 2 using the Agilent Infinity ICS v1.0 with no issues. I am now trying to connect another 1260 with a G1314F VWD and am running into issues. In run samples when I select "equilibrate and monitor" it just gets stuck and I am not able to see a baseline/signal (the instrument settings do however transfer to the LC). I also cannot perform any injections. In the message centre I get errors stating "Method download failed! Module x is locked by another controller." Each of these 4 1260s is connected to a separate LACE.</p><p></p><p>The G1314C detectors use a LAN card that you pop in whereas the G1314F has a built in LAN interface. On the G1314F I am using the BOOTP mode (all DIP switches in the 0 position). On the G1314C the DIP switches on the LAN card are all in the 0 position and it is using BOOTP.</p><p></p><p>Any advice? In the Agilent Infinity ICS v1.0 release notes it states that the G1314F is supported (and that is the one that is giving us issues).</p><p></p><p>Thanks!</p><p>Susy</p>

Comments

• Hi

Have you checked Firmware revision on detectors

Best regards

Reinhard Burger