How can I create a report where the SST-table shows up before each sample-result.

Options
I made a SST-table filtered it by lable and so I did it with the sample-results.
The SST-Table appears only at the first page when I group the SST-table and the sample-results. Is there an other way to do it without grouping them? (The Number of the samples changes every time.)

Best Answers

• Empower2019
    Options
    Do you need the same sample table of SST data grouped with each sample table?
  • Jovvor
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey Carlo,

That is not possible. you cannot let the same table reappear with different data if you group it.
    Than you should make different pages with the same information on but filter for the samples.
    However if your sample number varies all the time, you will have pages with no information on from time to time.

It is not possible to group data and only vary one piece in this group each time. Sadly enough :smile: .

If you really need the paper report, the work around is that you make a report with the information needed. Specifying your labels with wildcards in it (*). If you use sign off in empower, take the result set (or all single results, but that is not preferable) into review and sign them off. After that, select via results your SST and 1 sample. Print them with that report and repeat for all other samples. The electronic signatures will still be applied.
  • Empower2019
    Options
    Another way to do this is to put your SST table in the header and have it on every page?

Answers

• Make a composite group by grouping the SST table with the sample result table...right click Composite Properties. Then order my Injection Ascending or Label Ascending. 
  • That leads to the same problem: on the first page only the SST-data shows up and on the folowing pages there are only the results without the SST-data.
  • Thank you, for the help. :
  • That worked, Thanks