Import MRM exp settings from table with variables

Options
per_oxid
edited January 31 in Software Products
Hello,

Is there a way import RT-start and RT stop for each MRM using and excel list? 

I can import MRM from excel to Masslynx with masslynx Quanpedia but I cant set the start and stop time for each MRM. In quanpedia the width of every MRM will be the same as the one set in the .exp template, selected in quanpedia when creating the method. I wish to use different width for the aquisition window for different compounds. 

I tried Skyline export method using a tutorial, here I have the settings to define all parameters to export to masslynx .exp but even if it looks right in Skyline the values for RT start and stop are not transferred correct to the exp file. (had to use an older .exp file as .exp from latest SCN did not work at all as template with skyline)

The objective is to be able to control all MRM parameters from excel and build the methods from a list of variables that are very easy for me to update and apply (changing the rt for all windows by 0.05 min for example). The only parameter I cannot get to work is the RT start and stop time for each MRM.

Example Template i use in Quanpedia (RT start and RT end does not work but I wish)

Skyline looks good but the values are not transferred into the exp file.

My version of Masslynx is 4.2 SCN1045

Any solution for being able to keep MRM experiments as excel files and writing to .exp files in an easy way would be appreciated. Skyline and Quanpedia seemed like the best options that almost worked. A bit frustrating that methods are not organized as variables that are export and import friendly to be honest. The reason I really need to control start and stop is that when ES+ and ES- MRM are close I need to make sure they don't overlap in same scan cycle.
Regards,