Order calculation - custom fileds

Options
I have created several custom fields (sample, real, keyboard):
- Peso_sobres_llenos
- Peso_sobres_vacios
- Peso_real

And several custom fields (sample, real, calculated)
- Peso_pool: (Peso_sobres_llenos-Peso_sobres_vacios)
- Factor_correccion: ((Peso_sobres_llenos-Peso_sobres_vacios)/10)/Peso_real

I have the following question: How is the order of the calculations that custom field make? Is it alphabetical order? Is it something else?

Thank you 

Comments

• i dont think calculated custom fields take into account the alphabetical naming of them. I used to when I first started working with CFs but I have created dozens of CFs, especially intersample calculations, and named them Standard_Correction and they contain fields with names beginning T onwards. Similarly, I have created many dependant intersample CFs with a mix of alphabetical names, for example F depends on the answer to T which depends on the answer to W etc and have never had an issue with these not calculating. 

However, I do think alphabetical naming comes into play for intersample SUMMARY custom fields (Min, Max, Average %RSD etc)and a mix of Sample and Peak custom fields. I would advise you to name any such mixtures in alphabetical order, so if as your examples show you are dependent on the sample, real CFs to complete the calculation, i would put them in order, you dont have to change the name too much- simply call them A_Peso_sobres_llenos
    B_Peso_sobres_vacios and C_Peso_real to achieve the same aim. Otherwise if you mix all the alphabetical naming you may find the CF doesnt work properly or even at all.