"Attempting to reconnect system [name] to node [environment] project [path]"

Options
I have seen this message in the recover.log on one of our LACEs: "Attempting to reconnect system [name] to node [environment] project [path]" followed one second later by "System [name] can leave buffering mode"
Does this mean what it looks like? That an instrument has lost connection to a LACE and is somehow buffering data?
I don't recall seeing this message when a LACE is actually buffering, but I could be wrong. Not to mention that a project path isn't a node.

Answers

• Hi, I have seen the message "Unable to Write remote File because The remote procedure call failed." that is followed by "Attempting to reconnect system XX-INSTRUMENT-NAME to node DB-NAME project PROJECT-NAME"  immediately followed by your "System name can leave Buffering mode". Then sometimes it lists the Recovered datafile .dat to Chromatogram id xxxx
    It is trying to write it local and then sync every 10 mins. If the Lace crashes any written .dat will get updated on the next start. If it didn't finish that step/injection it will remain incomplete. Normally works well on W10 21H2!
    So either the LAN connection or the server data share is not reachable. It does seem to be buffering. You can do a directory on the network RAW data share for the project path and see the files after they sync in. Good luck! John