Locked, duplicate version of a system

Options
One of my end users was having issues connecting to a system and piddled around with stuff until he had created an offline, locked, user-only copy of the system.
As admin, I am confronted with a system specific password when I get into its properties and OK is grayed out. Via node properties, I can change its owner, and that's about it.

Suggestions for getting rid of this duplicate system w/o a password?

Answers

• Can you remove it from the node properties under the Instruments tab? Select the system name on the row and pick delete or remove instrument.
  • Can you remove it from the node properties under the Instruments tab? Select the system name on the row and pick delete or remove instrument.
    I did not "go nuclear" on this because there's still a version that should work on the node. I suppose that approach should work... I'll think about it. I know I cant remove it from the systems tab of config.
  • If you the admin can change the owner back to you then save and close. Then you should be able to uncheck the password on the access tab. Check the node first and then the system. Make sure they are all set to share with other network users.
    We don't allow user privileges to modify systems.
    If you do need to recreate the original system it is not 'nuclear' to remove it. There is also a procedure to remove Empower config files on the local lace that could have gotten corrupted. 
  • If you the admin can change the owner back to you then save and close... There is also a procedure to remove Empower config files on the local lace that could have gotten corrupted. 
    Its strange. I did change the owner back to me and that appear to have "stuck" but it still wants a password before it opens the system dialog box and the OK button is grayed out when I cancel the password dialog. As a result, no other changes stick.

I guess I'll have to delete the .dat file on the node and re-add the instruments.
    Hopefully, that will work. I'll try that during "off" hours.