Custom field calculation for group peaks

Options

Hi all,

I have created two Peak, Real, CFs:

1)      Amount/CConst1*100/Label_Claim

2)      Amount*100/Label_Claim

My injected solution contains two peaks. I want to know the result for each individual substance and the sum of both substances. Therefore I created a named group in the Processing Method. Both CFs show a value for each substance. However, only the second CF shows a value for the group. Any ideas why I don`t get a result for the group in the first CF? 

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• The CConst1 is component specific. If the group doesn't appear in the component list, you won't get a result. If it is there, provide a value for CConst1.
  • Juwe
    Options
    The problem is that the values in CConst1 are different for both substances. Therefor I can`t provide a value for the group peak. If I understand right it is not possible to calculate the sum of both peaks by creation of a named group. I must create a further CF for calculation of the sum, right? 
  • Yes, the only way I can see to do this is to create a 3rd peak CF of the type CF1+CF2 which will give you the sum for both peaks but not the named group. Even playing around with the "Source of X Value" in the named group tab doesn't change the outcome.