GMP Compliance

Options
<p>Hello,<span __jive_emoticon_name="happy" __jive_macro_name="emoticon" class="jive_macro_emoticon jive_macro jive_emote" height="1" src="/6.0.3.0/images/emoticons/happy.png" width="1"></span></p><p>Can any body share the very recent ppt/information regarding ISPE GAMP5 ,Waters CVS and recent GMP audit trend report, warning letter.....<span __jive_emoticon_name="happy" __jive_macro_name="emoticon" class="jive_macro_emoticon jive_macro jive_emote" src="/6.0.3.0/images/emoticons/happy.png"></span></p><p></p><p></p><p>Thanks in advance.</p><p></p><p>Regards</p><p>Qingyu<span __jive_emoticon_name="happy" __jive_macro_name="emoticon" class="jive_macro_emoticon jive_macro jive_emote" height="1" src="/6.0.3.0/images/emoticons/happy.png" width="1"></span></p>

Answers

• Qingyu

I have LOTS of presentations on this topic, Can I ask what /who you need it for? If it is for a customer or seminar, I suggest you might contact Gary Cameron or Charlie Wakeham (she is the CSV expert for Asia.) I'm sure she can work with my material and create something that hits all the key topics you outlined.

I also have a blog in UC about Data Integrity where I post the newest updates and thoughts about Compliance.

@charlie_Wakeham

@gary_Cameron