Empower3: Exporting chromatograms ready for publication?

Options
<p>Hello</p><p></p><p>How can I get chromatograms and peakspectras in a reasonable quality and format that can be used for publication in journals?</p><p></p><p>I know how to export or save my chroms as ".emf" files either from preview or by an export method.</p><p>These files can then be inserted in MS-Word files with no problems, but the journal editors wants to have these files available also as seperate image files.</p><p>Preferably they want to have ".tiff" files with a resolution of at least 1200 dpi for b/w graphics.</p><p>Additional formats that could also be use are: PDF, EPS, CDX.</p><p></p><p>I can convert the ".emf" file with "Acorbat" or "XnView" but cannot improve the resolution to the level needed.</p><p></p><p>XnViev tells me a resolution of 96x96 for the original ".emf" file and won't let me to raise it at all.</p><p>With Acrobat I've managed to export it to a ".tiff" with 600x600 dpi. With higher resolutions, I'm getting error messages.</p><p></p><p>Maybe I'll find a way to solve these errors but in the meantime any recommendations are welcome.</p><p></p><p>Dear Colleagues, how are you creating such publications? (it's my first one, so I'm not yet experienced in doing so :-) )</p><p></p><p>FYI: We're using Empower3 b3471</p><p></p><p>Thank you for you replies</p><p></p><p>Sam</p>