Report template fields not working consistently

<p>Hi,</p><p>(First of all if this is not the correct forum let me know)</p><p></p><p>I have a report template that is used in practically all site projects.</p><p></p><p>I've been alerted a couple of times that the "processing method" result field stops to display the processing method name, it does display the label but not the actual processing method name.</p><p></p><p>This happens specifically with a processing method, so I think it is related to the processing method somehow.</p><p></p><p>If I edit the report template, delete the field and insert it again, it works again as expected.</p><p></p><p>Now I have a case where it was caught in the act of it being disabled but I still can't figure the trigger.</p><p></p><p>A user was manually processing a series of chromatograms from a related substances test and saving results individually.</p><p>When you open the results in preview publisher or try to print using this report there is a point where the processing method name field stops working at it is always from a certian result onwards.</p><p></p><p>At first I thought that due to some other information there might be field overlap and then the overlapped field is not printed but this is not the case.</p><p></p><p>Any one observed this ? or any suggestions ?</p><p>Shall I escalate into iRequest?</p><p></p><p>regards,</p><p>Oliver</p>


  • Hi Oliver,

    Did you try it with new report template to check for processing method details.....

    Did you try with New Processing method .

    Create new processing method whether it is GC or LC or PDA etc.....and try it again.

    Check the report template for any filtering conditions it has related to processing method.

    If you already check all above the details for trace the problem.

    We need wait for others say



  • I didn't try with a new report because even if I delete and reinsert the field the problem gets fixed.

    Also didn't try a new processing method because the same report used on another result obtained from another processing method still works fine.

    I haven't checked the report method for filters but I made it and I'm pretty sure there are no filters.

    When I get back to work next monday I'll double check.

    Thanks for your input.

Sign In or Register to comment.