Why not Waters Informatics Users' Conference 2013 in india?

<p>Or its conducting in india?????</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Regards</p>

Comments

• Dear Satya,

Thank you for your question.  My name is Chris Stumpf and I have been organizing the program for [Inform] for the past 5 years.  We actually have many events that we run throughout the world.  Our [inform] program tends to be an international meeting and then we have regional software user's meetings that are run by the local teams throughout the year.  I know that Waters India holds regional user's meetings every year.  However, it may be that sometimes these software user's meetings are combined with an instrumentation program as well.  Our goal is to hold informational meetings in locatons where we can attract a large enough audience because recruitment of delegates is very difficult due to travel budgets for delegates not to mention time away from the lab.

Without knowing the context of your question, I hope that I have answered your question.  And the take away is that you are interested in a user's meeting devoted exclusively to Waters software.  This is something that we will evaluate.

Best Regards,

Chris Stumpf, Ph.D.

Senior Product Marketing Manager, Informatics

Waters Corporation

• Thank you ,

Regards

SATYA