UPLC-TQD total heat emission

Options
<p><span style="font-family: "trebuchet ms", "geneva"; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">Hi!</span></p><p><span style="font-family: "trebuchet ms", "geneva"; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">We are dealing with some serious problems with air conditioning lately. It is not an easy task to work in our place, because my laboratory is located inside an 18th century palace (a little bit crazy, I know).</span></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family: "trebuchet ms", "geneva"; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">In order to determine how powerful a/c must be, I need to determine how much of the heat does my machinery produce. It consists of: Acquity UPLC (Binary Solvent Manager, Sample Manager + Sample Organizer, Column Manager and PDA) and TQD with SOGEVAC SV 40 BI roughing pump.</span></p><p><span style="font-family: "trebuchet ms", "geneva"; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">Can you give me a specific data, or at least approximated? BTUs or kWatts is preferred.</span></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family: "trebuchet ms", "geneva"; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">Thank you!</span></p><p><span style="font-family: "trebuchet ms", "geneva"; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">Luke</span></p>