Agilent 1260 Run stopping early

I have looked through some threads and didn't see an easy solution for this.  We are currently running the following setup:Agilent 1260 (VWD (G1314C, Heater (G1316A), Autosampler (G1367E), Binary Pump SL (G1312B)) with firmware A.06.10 (so it's running as a 1200). Empower 2 FR5 SP G, ICOP is 1.05.1094.  This system was qualified and an earlier run (using 5 minute run times) worked fine.Now when we perform a run the system is stopping the run after 72 minutes of an 80 minute injection (several runs all stopped at 72 minutes). The following messages have been seen in the Error Log:G1367C: Signal runbuffer full.  Storing of signal data stopped.G1314C: Extract Data: Software has failed to append raw data to the instruments ring buffer.G1312B: Extract Data: Software has failed to append raw data to the instruments ring buffer.Things we have tried:  rebooting stack and LACE, rebuilding instrument method and method set from scratch, building a new project.  Same methods run fine on other 1100/1200 systems.Are there any suggestions on how to fix this problem?  We have seen the ring buffer error previously on 1100s and were told to not use the shutdownmethod in the Run Samples window.  The runs where we are currently seeing the problem above aren't using any type of shutdown.I also checked TECN1851782 and it talks about the Empower Instrument Support Service Pack 2 (ISSP2) but I'm not sure how to check if we have that installed.Any help would be appreciate.Thanks in advance,Chris