ACQUITY UPLC I-Class Launch

Options
<p>Hi Everyone,</p><p></p><p>I would just like to make sure if you haven't heard about our newest UPLC system family member, you hear this great news from me. I am proud to announce that we have just introduced the ACQUITY UPLC I-Class System. I was personally involved in this project and I am very excited to say that we have advanced this already extraordinary UPLC technology even further!</p><p></p><p>The ACQUITY UPLC I-Class features decreased system dispersion for higher-resolution separations and highest peak capacity. Also the system’s new components and design, dramatically reduce sample carryover, which combined with faster injection cycles delivers higher throughput and better quality data. So the system offers significant improvements for MS as well as UV based systems.</p><p></p><p>Please go to waters.com/iclass for more information. I would also like to invite you to learn more you can register to attend LCGCs free webinar: <a href="https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=317458&sessionid=1&key=9EFBD98D4B679472D68AA7DCA3061615&sourcepage=register"><span style="color: #0000ff; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Helv; ">Introducing the ACQUITY UPLC I-Class System. Redefining UltraPerformance LC</span></a></p><p>.</p><p></p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none">Best regards,</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none">Liz</p>

Answers

• Hi Liz,

Can you spare us any more pertinent info on this system?

Specifcally I'm thinking of:

• Is it a binary or quartenary pump?
    • How does it differ from the existing UPLC Acquity (& H-Class)
    • Is the injector flow through or loop mechanism
    • Has the detector and flow cell been updated/or improved from existing products? If so what are these improvements sepcifically?
  • Just watched the promotional video that answers most of these questions. So has the flow cell innner material actually changed. Is it still based on Teflon AG materials?

Also how does the autosampler switch between loop/flow through injection?

How "many" column ovens can be incorporated into one system?