Empower does not save data

<p><span>Hello,</span></p><p></p><p><span>when I perform a single injection, I have no problems at all.</span></p><p></p><p><span>when I want to run a sample set containing a total of 30 lines (6 injs per line), the sample set is not able to start. In the status footer of Empower, I get the truncated message "Database Failure Storing Sample S...".</span></p><p></p><p><span>I checked my Hard disc: 27 GB free</span></p><p><span>I checked the project: 1 GB reserved and 930 MB free</span></p><p></p><p><span>I had this problem also in earlier times, but it occured during the running of sample sets (these have been interrupted). Now, it is even worse, because the sequence does not start.</span></p><p></p><p><span>Anybody who knows this problem? Or even know how to solve it?</span></p><p></p><p><span>Thank you so much for every hint.</span></p><p></p><p><span>Florian</span></p>

Comments

• Hi,

What does the message center of Empower say?

Did you check the project tablespace in Configure System?

BJ

• Dear BJ,

thanks a lot for your response. As I checked the message center, I saw that there was a problem with a custom field.

Thus, I deleted it in the current project and re-imported it from another one. Now, it works.

Cool!

Regards

Florian