2mL vial holder trays for the Acquity

Options
<p><span>Hi there, </span></p><p></p><p><span>We're haven't made the switch to well plates yet for the Acquity in our department - still using 2 mL vials. We are just having a sample organiser installed but it doesn't come with any 2mL trays. Does anyone know the part number for these? i can't seem to find the correct part number on the Waters website.</span></p><p></p><p><span>PS. The trays are ligh blue in colour and hold 48 2 mL vials (numbered 1 to 8 in the x -direction; a to f in the y-direction). Designated as 2mL vial ANSI in Empower</span></p>

Comments

• KathyP
    Options

Hi Rob,

The part number for the vial holder, 48 well 2 ml vial is 405003743. You can enter the part number in search box in the website.

Best regards,

Kathy

• Hi Kathy,

Thanks for the info.

I tried searching for that part number in our internal ordering system (Punchout catalogue system) and it didn't find any results. However when I searched for vial holder I got this:

Vial Holder, 48-well, 2mL vial
    SupplierWaters Corp.
    Part Number415001070
    Manufacturer NameWaters Corporation
    Manufacturer Part Number415001070
    System PackagingEA

Is this the correct part number as well? It certainly looks like it could be from the picture/description?

• http://www.waters.com/waters/partDetail.htm?partNumber=415001070 - I think it explains here that the correct part number is indeed: 415001070

• KathyP
    Options

Hi Rob,

You've discovered something unusual happening on our website! Our sales system indicates part 415001070 is obsolete and has been replaced by 405003743. We are looking into the link that you provided.

Thanks.

Kathy