Esci mode in uplc ms

<p><span>Hi,</span></p><p></p><p><span>I have working with UPLC MS with masslynx software. I want to use Esci mode in mass for Highly nonpolar and mid-polar compounds.Suggest me some nice tune methods. </span><span>Is it possible to use Esci mode and Esi mode in a same sequence. i have tried one run in Esi and another run in Esci.,in a same sequence, it was not taking.</span></p><p><span>Please give me some idea.</span></p><p></p><p><span>regards</span></p><p><span>Bharani</span></p>

Comments

• Hi Bharani,

thank you for your questions on this and the general MassLynx queries that were posted yesterday. To effectively answer your questions, we would need a little more information on your specific system and software configuration as well as how you are using the system and what options that you have already tried out.

Due to the varied nature of your questions, I believe that this would be simpler for you to speak to your local organization in India who can get one of our experts to work through these questions with you. I have contacted your local organization who should be in touch shortly to help you.

Thanks and all the best,
    Ed