UPLC with ELSD

Options
<p>I am working on methods for estimation of liposomes in one of the liposomal gel formulation using UPLC with ELSD.</p><p></p><p>These are two components in my liposomes namely, 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine (DSPC) and cholesterol.</p><p></p><p>Currently I am trying to estimate DSPC (1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine) using Waters Spherisorb amino column and mobile phase is chloroform : methanol: water : 65:25:3.2 v/v/v. Peak shape is good, RSD for standard is always less than 1%, however in my sample peak area of (DSPC) are keep on increasing if I inject same sample repeatedly. Even if prepare sample in replicate (6 times) for method precision, content of DSPC keeps increasing. </p><p></p><p>I am not able to understand why it is happening. Any one has faced this problem or is there any other HPLC method. Pls suggest.</p><p></p><p>Thanks </p><p></p><p>Regards</p><p></p><p>Rajnil</p>

Comments

• Hello

Can you tell me what happens when you run a blank injecton. I think this is a carryover issue.

Inject a "0" volume injection. And also run only the gradinet (ie the sample manager does nothing).

Can you tell the community what your injection volume and method setting, gradient, mobile phase and sample manager setting.

Best regards,

Liz