Help solve injection problem UPLC?

<p>My UPLC is having a injection problem and do not inject. The machine reset communication is working fine, and the injector is moving, but just do not inject.</p><p style="height: 8pt"/><p>When I touch Inlet Method “Autosampler parameter” icon (second bar, nr 7 icon from the left), give error message: “InletEditor MFC Application has encountered a problem and need to close” and asked if I want to send a report to Mocrosoft, then closed.</p><p style="height: 8pt"/><p>When I try to run samples from sample list, it stop and kept at: Acquiring, no injection.</p><p style="height: 8pt"/><p>I tried reinstalled the UPLC software and did not help.</p><p style="height: 8pt"/><p>Do anyone know what kinds of problem it is, and how to solve this problem? Thank you!</p>

Answers

• Hi

This seems like there is a software and/or hardware issue that requires resolution in a practical fashion. I shall send some guidance to you shortly, but please can you go to iRequest for Technical Assistance and we can work from there.

Here is the link...

http://www.waters.com/waters/nav.htm?cid=10006027

Edited by: Elizabeth Hodgdon on Oct 10, 2008