Windows 7 focus on project window instead of editor window when alt-tab switching

Options
<p>I'm using build 2154 4/D via Citrix client on a (new) Windows 7 desktop.</p><p>I enter lots of sample weights and tend to do so by cutting and pasting from an Excel sheet into the SSM window.</p><p>With the old OS (XP SP-3), I could alt-tab back and forth very quickly, but currently focus on on the project folder window when I come out of Excel via alt-tab.</p><p>Is there any way to change this that you're aware of? It is taking me about three times as long to enter my weights now because I have to use the mouse to click on the editor window and the weight field before I can paste anything. <span __jive_emoticon_name="sad" __jive_macro_name="emoticon" class="jive_macro jive_emote" height="16" src="/4.0.8/images/emoticons/sad.gif" width="16"></span></p><p></p><p>Thanks,</p><p>DR</p><p></p><p>PS- apologies if this has been covered in the past, but my search did not find anything on this.</p>

Answers

• Nobody has a way to get the editing window to have its own "cool switch" icon or retain focus when returning to it??