Empower 2 - Browse Projects - Select desired results

<p>Hello,</p><p></p><p>I have processed a series of PDA single wavelength channels and obtained 50 results out of 50 injections/channels.</p><p></p><p>During reviewing the results, I had to improve the integration manually for 2 results; I saved them by "Save as... / Result".</p><p></p><p>Now, I have 52 results for this sample/result set, but I want to select only 50 of them:</p><p></p><p>- 48 results which have been generated by applying my processing method</p><p>- the 2 results generated manually as described</p><p></p><p>Up to now, I selected these 50 results manually (applying Ctrl) with subsequent printing.</p><p></p><p>How do I have to generate a particular filter which allows the selection of two kinds of results:</p><p>- results generated by applying a processing method without showing those where a manual integration has been applied (the "software results")</p><p>- the manual results that replace the "software results"</p><p></p><p>Does anybody can help me?</p><p></p><p>Regards</p><p></p><p>Florian</p>

Comments

• Hi Florian

If you process a complete sample set you  will get a corresponding result set. If you review the entire result set  instead of individual results, and save any manual changes you do, yuo can just print or preview the result set since this will automatically select only the latest results for each channel.

Alternatively you can use the view filter "Latest result for each channel" in the results tab.

To view only the manually created/changed results you can create a view filter where you say yes to manual.

I hope this helps.

Best regards

• Hi Florian

If you process a complete sample set you will get a corresponding result set. If you review the entire result set instead of individual results, and save any manual changes you do, yuo can just print or preview the result set since this will automatically select only the latest results for each channel.

Alternatively you can use the view filter "Latest result for each channel" in the results tab.

To view only the manually created/changed results you can create a view filter where you say yes to manual as shown here :

I hope this solves your problem.

best regards

Rune

• Dear Rune,

thanks a lot for your answer. It helps a lot.

Only one problem still exists:  I cannot find the option "Latest result for each channel" in the Results Tab DropDown Menu (only in the Result Sets Tab)

By the way: I use Empower 2.

Regards

Florian

• Hi Florian

You can find the Latest result for each channel view filter in the defaults project and then you can copy that to your own project.

best regards

• Dear Rune,

I just copied the filter from "Defaults" to my own project(s) and tried it: it works perfect!

Thank you so much.

Regards

Florian