result set processing

Options
<p> hi there,</p><p></p><p>we´ve got a new problem. i found nothing in other threads or posts, so i opened a new one.</p><p></p><p>sometimes when we want to process a result set after manual integration, there will be no new result set generated.</p><p>we have to try it a few times till the new result set will be generated.</p><p></p><p>has anyone out there a similar problem. and ideally a solution? or a hint what the problem is?</p><p></p><p>thanx in advance for your answers!</p><p></p><p>best regards,</p><p>michael</p>

Answers

• Hi

Two questions that might help resolve this:

What exact version of Empower are you using, including hot fixes.

When you first batch process, do you use processing method or method set?

I am not sure I know the answer, but I have an inkling it might be related to these two questions.

Heather

• hello heather,

thank you for your quick reply.

here are the answers you requested:

1. build 2154 FR5 SP G HF2

2. first batch processing via method set.

i hope we can fix this problem with your next answer... .

best regards,

michael

• Sorry Micheal,

Does the Method set have an instrument method in it?

Heather

• And do you use CLR CAl in the processing box? or in the Sample Set first line?

I believe there was a fix in SPH for a related defect ( check the release notes to be sure I have this right) where at the point of reprocessing with manaul integration, if you check the CLR Cal box, but there is no associated instrument method (which defines the channels to process and Clear Calibration from) no results are created...  Try it without the CLR Cal ticked and it might work

Heather

• heather wrote:Does the Method set have an instrument method in it?Heather

Of course, do we have an instrument method in the method set.

heather wrote:And do you use CLR CAl in the processing box? or in the Sample Set first line?I believe there was a fix in SPH for a related defect ( check the release notes to be sure I have this right) where at the point of reprocessing with manaul integration, if you check the CLR Cal box, but there is no associated instrument method (which defines the channels to process and Clear Calibration from) no results are created...  Try it without the CLR Cal ticked and it might workHeather

No, we don´t use the CLR CAL in the processing box. And no, the CLR CAL is normally in the second line of the sample set.

And yes, there is a fix in the SP H. But we work in a GMP-regulated environment and the effort/benefit-ratio is too low.

That is a problem which happens very seldom but of course I´m interested in to solve this problem.

So I want to thank you very much for your time and effort to help me/us with this problem!!! 

This should not mean the end of the discussion! Feel free to give me more tips or hints... !

Best regards,

Michael