Report: Peak table shall list only components with S/N >=10

Options
<p> Hello,</p><p></p><p>how can I customize the peak table of a report that only peaks are listed, which have a signal-to-noise-ratio of >=10?</p><p></p><p>Currently, all peaks are listed, but for some peaks, S/N is 5 or 6 or similar and is not considered in further quantification calculations. Thus, I would like to set a "filter" on the S/N column of the peak table.</p><p></p><p>How can I do this?</p><p></p><p>Thank you very much for every hint.</p><p></p><p>Florian</p><p></p><p></p><p>PS: I have Empower 2</p>

Comments

• rune
    Options

Hi

This can be done in the following way :

In the report method, right click on your table, and select "table properties". Go to the "order by" tab. Click on the "data filtering conditions" button. In the list on the left side select the "sys. suit. peak", and find the EP s/n or just the s/n (depending on what you use in you s/n calculation). Double click or drag this to the "column name" column in the table on the right. Under condition you can then set the condition to "greater than equal", and set the value to 10. This will filter your table so only peaks with a s/n >= 10 will be shown.

Hope this solves your problem.

best regards

Rune

imageimage

• Dear Rune,

I just tried it and it works!

Great!

Thank you so much!

Regards

Florian