Acquity column calculator - not happy

Options
<p>I tried the newer version of the column calculator and I am not thrilled about the printing aspect of it.  On the summary list of columns and conditions, it shows in red, conditions which theoretically would exceed the equipment pressure - OK.  When I requested a printout, assuming I would get the highlighted column only, I received everything - all 25 pages worth of garbage.  The printouts are WYSIWYG - what you see is what you get.  Since the bottom of the screen window cut off the gradient list, I received partials of all the gradient conditions - no use. </p><p></p><p>If the lines are in red, why would I want a copy of that?  In addition, it's one page per column condition.</p><p></p><p>I would appreciate the ability to select the column line and print that line only, along with the original condition and not worry that if my screen window is partial it doesn't cut off the bottom of the window contents.</p><p></p><p>Sorry for the venting.</p>

Comments

• Hello

I wll look into this, can you send me the version of the calculator you were using and I will look into it. We can update the calculator from time to time as it does not have the retrictions of a validated s/w construct like the Console or Empower and so suggetions and defects can be addressed quite quickly, so "venting" is good.

Liz

• Thanks for looking into this.  The version is BETA 1.45.1060.0