UPLC_FLR Direct edible oils injection of PAH?

Options
<p>Hi,</p><p></p><p>Kindly refer to the attachment "Fast screening of edible oils for PAH using a water/methanol gradient with the UPLC H class system'.</p><p>I would like to try out this method but using our current UPLC_FLR system (not the H class) to detect PAHs at ppb level.</p><p>Is this workable. Will it contaminate and clog the sample manager due to edible oil sample injection. </p><p>Any other precautions should i need to take care for the analysis. </p><p></p><p>Thank you so much,</p><p></p><p>Boonsiew</p>

Answers

• lizh
    Options

Hello

I spoke to one of our most experienced application chemists in the Chemical Analysis area. This is his response. I ahve attached a method that he believes should work on a UPLC System. He recommends that you please try the attached method optimized as a binary gradient and modify to include the fluorescence wavelength changes.Note the composition of the weak and strong washes. Please let us know if any questions.

Best regards,

Liz

• Dear Liz,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Appreciated it and will try the attached method.

Best regards,

Boonsiew