Part number for solvent filter for Acquity

<p><span>The part number I have for a solvent filter is 289003536 but now that number comes up as an Amino Acid Assay kit. I am having some solvent front peaks lately and I want to change out all my filters. Does anyone have the correct part number? Also are they <em>really</em> $86 each?</span></p><p></p><p><span>Thanks</span></p><p><span>Dave</span></p>

Comments

• Hello:

That doesn't seem quite right. These will help. Either a new total assembly or a 5 frit replacement

Liz

205000343 KIT, COLUMN IN-LINE FILTER WITH 5 FRITS

700002775 KIT, REPLACEMENT FRITS, 5 PACK

• Thanks for the quick response Liz - I actually found the part number (700003616) from an Acquity Quick Reference Card that my Waters Service Engineer taped to the unit. Paper copy wins this time! :) $572 for 7 of them - WOW!

• It does not matter how you get the answer, just that you do, mind you I shall have to be faster!

But if you only need the frits the 700002775 will be a lot cheaper.

Liz

• Hello again:

Just to be sure, did you mean solvent sinkers for the solvent lines rather than the prefilter?

Liz

• Hi Liz - Yes - I meant the solvent sinkers not the frit to a column. I ordered the 7 pack of sinkers Friday.

Thanks

Dave

• Thank you for telling me politely!

There are multiple types, titanium and SS.To make up here are all the varieties.

Liz

700003616 SOLVENT BOTTLE FILTER, CRITICAL CLEAN SS, 7 PACK

700003615 SOLVENT BOTTLE FILTER, CRITICAL CLEAN SS, 1 PACK

700003530 SOLVENT BOTTLE FILTER, TITANIUM, 7 PACK

700003546 SOLVENT BOTTLE FILTER, TITANIUM, 1 PACK

"

"