eCord chip

Options
<p><span>Hi Sir,</span></p><p></p><p><span>I would llike to find out how many data can be stored in eCord?</span></p><p></p><p><span>When I tried retrieve old data from eCord, it showed about the latest 40 data. How can I retrieve the older data?</span></p><p></p><p><span>Thanks.</span></p><p></p><p><span>Regards,</span></p><p><span>Wai Jean</span></p>

Answers

• dougm
    Options

Hello. Due to the finite memory/storage restrictions of the eCord chip, 50 sample set names can be stored before they start to be overwritten.

--Doug

• wai
    Options

Hi Doug,

Can I set up any reminder message in the column eCord chip so I can be reminded to backup/store the data into another place?

Can the info from the eCord link with the sample set? So that I can print the column information in report publisher in Empower.

Thanks.

Regards,

Wai Jean

• dougm
    Options

Hello. I forwarded your requests to one of our programmers. First, unfortunately neither of your excellent suggestions are currently possible. However, both requests are being considered for future software releases. Your first request is considered to be quite straightforward to implement. The second request is a bit more complicated as this requires interaction with the Empower database.

Thanks for the suggestions!!

By the way, how many injections are you getting on your UPLC column(s) so that you are getting more than 50 samples sets on it/them?

--Doug

• wai
    Options

hi Doug,

Thanks for the reply. Now have about 2200 injections in there. If i inject the sample as single injection, will it consider as one sample set?

Thanks.

Regards,

wai jean

• dougm
    Options

Yes, a single injection will be considered a sample set.

--Doug