View Filter for curves, show calibration curves processed every monday

Hi all, 
I looking for a solution to view all calibration curves generated in a recurring manner (i.e. every monday). Is it possible to generate a view filter or something else for this question? 
Many thanks in advance
Suseger

Comments

• Hi Suseger,

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question, but there may be some useful information in the Knowledge Base.  Here is what I found.

Hope this helps!

Marc
  • Are you only looking at the view filter every Monday or are you looking at it monthly with only entries for Monday? If its the former, set up a view filter in the Curves tab and right click the "Date Calibrated" column and select Create A Condition, and pick Equals and then type in TODAY. Save the view filter. Then on each Monday, select this view and it will display all curves displayed that day.You can select Update to refresh the view for that day as well.  Or if you are checking on Tuesday for all the curves generated on Monday, change the condition formula to Equals and TODAY-1.

I don't know how you would do one to only display all the Mondays in a month, though.

• Thanks for your help. I looking for a view filter to view all entries for Monday in the last months. (the timeframe can be also "all mondays within one year". Monthly would be not the problem, there you can define this 4-5 mondays manually by the procedure you describe or by the date. All Mondays over a year is quite laborious and I have no clue how we can manage this easily. 
  • Thanks also to Marc, not sure your link can help me in this topic :)