Used punctuation in Cronos Mass Lynxs file names

Options
Hi everyone, I have used punctuation in Cronos Mass Lynxs file names and this has led to me not being able to open my raw data files. Is there a fix for this?
Thanks!

Answers

• JCarter280
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Wonder if you could try the popup option "Move project data" ? Have you collected any dat files? Check the RAW data server for a path with special chars like ^ if not there they must still be on the Lace in the buffer? Only use typed in chars like A-Z a-z 0-9 _ and -. There are older release notes that mention issues with backups and method names when you stray from the standard chars. Good luck!
    Related article KB 
    CAUSE
    Non-alphanumeric characters were used in Empower 3. These can be regional language characters, mathematical symbols, or invisible characters inadvertently copied from third-party applications such as Microsoft Excel or Word. These can be present in custom fields, method or sample names, or anywhere that has user-entered text fields.

FIX or WORKAROUND
    Remove non-alphanumeric characters.
    Sometimes it is necessary to re-make a project from scratch and manually enter text. Avoid copying and pasting text from third-party applications.