Don't Allow Applications to Stay Running After Logging Off

Options
If System policy "Don't Allow Applications to Stay Running After Logging Off"  is Enable and if we run sample set as"Run and process" & log off from login window then processing will continue or stopped?

Comments

• It will continue. The user does not have to be logged on to collect/process/report data.
    The message only addresses whether to leave Empower windows open on a client desktop after they log off. 
  • We are using interactive system suitablity mode for sample acquisition but we troubling in data processing.  Whenever we logoff the window then data processing gets stopped and sample set automatically stopped with suitablity failure message. So my question is,  is it occurred due to above mentioned system policies. 
  • AR02863 said:
    We are using interactive system suitablity mode...occurred due to above mentioned system policies. 
    If there is no evidence of suitability failures in the data collected, maybe. Is it set to stop the run in the event of a failure? If not, try leaving the window open and see if the run still stops...
  • If We keep window open in that case it works perfectly but if close then processing gets stopped 
  • Are you running a stand-alone, group or enterprise version of Empower?
    Is there anything in Message Center corresponding to runs stopping?
  • I have enterprise  version.  Message in Empower message center recorded suitablity failure nothing else
  • I hope continue on fault is selected if not please  select.