Electronic Checkvalve issue

<p><span>Hello,</span></p><p></p><p><span>we have an UPLC equiped with electronic checkvalves.</span></p><p><span>Unfortunately one isn't working properly and our local waters division has to order them as they are not in stock.</span></p><p><span>Can we change the electronic checkvalve temporary to the ordinary ball checkvalve without any trouble?</span></p><p><span>We need our UPLC very urgent and we don't have the time to wait until the electronic one arrives.</span></p><p></p><p><span>Thank you for reading</span></p><p></p><p></p><p><span>Bart</span></p>

Answers

• Thank you for your inquiry - as I learned something that I was unaware of and that as you suspected you can subsitute the passive check valves for the electronic version.

Our technical support personnel suggested to replace both (primary and accumulator) with the passive check valves as a temporary work around. They will function without an issue.

We shall look into why the valves are unavailable. This is very unusual.

• Hello Bart,

Thank-you for your inquiry. The i2V check valves are in stock. The BSM preventative maintenance kits are not in stock, but will be available soon.

Best Regards,

Christine

• Hi,

thanks for the help, I'm sure the problem will be solved soon.

All the best

Bart