Instrument Driver Release for Empower: Agilent Instrument Control Framework (ICF) Update A02.05

Agilent Instrument Control Framework (ICF) Update A02.05

Available: August 7, 2018    Learn More

Comments

• Zach, can these announcements include a short "What's new" section?

Having to run a VPN to work if I want to check the full details (form home) it is a bit of a bother.
  • Hello @DavidHPLC

Additional details about the Product Releases on located on waters.com.  
    Click Learn More to visit the Waters website for complete descriptions or downloads.

Thank you.

• Zach, if you reread my first comment you'll see why waters.com is sometimes not an option:smile:
  • Why do we need minimum of ICF 3.0 in order to update to Agilent Instrument Control Framework (ICF) Update A02.05? Isn't that kind of going back one revision, or am I missing something here?
  • im struggling getting access to these ICF updates.  is there a simple way to download them? 
  • For clarification, the A02.05 is the DRIVERS, and are named as Agilent name those drivers. The Empower ICF Platform support layer was significant changed, hence its Rev 3 nomenclature. The A02.05 drivers REQUIRE the Agilent 3.0 support layer to function.
  • edited January 30
    The ICF Support framework can be downloaded from the LINK on Waters.com reached from the Learn more button above, or ordered via the part number mentioned on the same page. There should be no VPN requirements to access waters.com.
  • The Empower ICF Platform support layer was significant changed, hence its Rev 3 nomenclature. 
    Are we finally getting solvent consumption calculator forAgilent systems?
  • And to see the release notes you need to login into the Waters.com site. Login which people don't have via home but only through work VPN ;)
  • Waters.com does need you sign in, but you just sign in with your username and password from any PC. VPN is not required.